At Gore’s stand, #66, attendees can:
- Explore the design of the Access the GORE LYOGUARD Freeze-Drying Tray, which features an integrated top barrier that delivers a highly effective protection barrier to keep product contained in the tray, as well as a high vapor transmission rate so water and solvent vapors are readily released.
- Understand how our freeze-drying trays were designed in consultation with industry experts and how this led to a breakthrough solution that protects operators, eliminates tray cleaning and validation, and reduces product loss and risk of cross-contamination.
- See the results of our recent survey of polypeptide and oligonucleotide CMOs during a presentation led by Gore Global Product Specialist Scott Ross:
A Single-Use Disposable Tray for Bulk Lyophilization
of Polypeptides and Oligonucleotides
11:30 AM on November 18
- Examine results of fitness-for-use testing in our comprehensive Validation Guide for GORE LYOGUARD Freeze-Drying Trays.
- Connect with Gore’s technical expert, see the product, and ask questions.
- The exhibition will be open during normal conference hours:
TIDES Europe Exhibition Date & Hours
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM on Wednesday, November 16
7:30 AM – 6:00 PM on Thursday, November 17
7:30 AM – 5:00 PM on Friday, November 18
TIDES Europe brings together key decision-makers and innovators across the entire landscape of oligonucleotides, peptides, and mRNA. Find out more and register for TIDES Europe.