Gore’s fundamental beliefs in fairness, the long-term view, and that we're all in the same boat underlie our total compensation strategy.
Our success is based on the capability and creativity of our associates, so our benefits offerings and design reflect our value for their contributions. Gore benefits programs are comprehensive and, externally, very competitive.
Specific benefits for associates may vary from one region to another, however, and are more fully described during the interview process.
Gore’s benefit programs around the world include:
- Associate Stock Ownership Plan: ASOP is the centerpiece of our benefit platform globally. ASOP provides associates with equity ownership in the enterprise while building financial security for retirement. It enables all associates to have an opportunity to participate and share in the growth of the enterprise by acquiring ownership.
- Health and welfare: Gore provides an array of healthcare benefits for associates globally, including medical, dental and vision plans.
- Income replacement: Life insurance as well as long-term disability insurance is available for associates and their families.
- Balancing work and family life: Many of Gore’s benefits and services help associates balance the increasing demands of work and family. Gore provides a resource and referral program for child care, adoption assistance, domestic partner benefits, and flexible work hours.
- Professional and personal development: See Growth & Development to learn how Gore encourages associates to discover a path that best fits their own interests while helping the enterprise succeed.