Data Sheet: GORE Filter Bag 5117, Polyphenylene Sulfide Felt 543 g/m2 (16 oz/yd2)
Data Sheets, English
A 190°C (375°F) maximum service temperature, polyphenylenesulfide felt filter bag for use in pulse jet style dust collectors subject to chemical attack.
Features and Benefits
- Patented GORE High Durability membrane technology provides an excellent combination of filtration efficiency, airflow, and durability.
- Polyphenylene sulfide felt has excellent chemical resistance for longer bag life.
- Power Generation and Incineration: Incinerator baghouses and coal-fired boiler baghouses.
- Chemicals Processing: Dryer baghouses in the pigment, plastic, and catalyst industries.
- Metals Processing: Baghouses in the foundry, base metal production, and EAF steel production industries.
Laminate Technical Data
|Weight:||543 g/m2 (16 oz/yd2)|
|Fiber Content||Staple – Polyphenylene Sulfide
Scrim – Polyphenylene Sulfide
|Felt Construction:||Supported Needlefelt|
|Maximum Continuous Operating Temperature:||190 °C (375 °F)|
|Breaking Strength||Warp: 670 N/5 cm (150 lb/2 in) wide sample
Fill: 1020 N/5 cm (230 lb/2 in) wide sample
|Mullen Burst||> 2760 kpa or 400 psi|
|Thickness||1.7 – 2.3 mm or 0.07"–0.09"|
|Thermal Stability||< 2.0% shrinkage at 204 °C (400 °F) for 2 hours|
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.