Features and Benefits
- Patented GORE™ High Durability membrane technology provides an excellent combination of filtration efficiency, airflow, and durability.
- Polyphenylene sulfide felt has excellent chemical resistance for longer bag life
- Power Generation and Incineration: Incinerator baghouses and coal-fired boiler baghouses.
- Chemicals Processing: Dryer baghouses in the pigment, plastic, and catalyst industries.
- Metals Processing: Baghouses in the foundry, base metal production, and EAF steel production industries.
Laminate Technical Data
|Weight:||543 g/m2 (16 oz/yd2)|
|Fiber content||Staple – Polyphenylene Sulfide
Scrim – Polyphenylene Sulfide
|Felt construction:||Supported needlefelt|
|Maximum Continuous Operating Temperature:||190°C (375°F)|
|• Warp:||956 N/5 cm (215 lb/2 in) wide sample|
|• Fill:||1446 N/5 cm (325 lb/2 in) wide sample|
|Mullen Burst:||3620 kPa (525 psi)|
|Thickness:||1.27 mm (0.05 in)|
|Thermal Stability:||< 2.0% shrinkage at 204°C (400°F) for 2 hours|
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.