Features & Benefits
- Reliably meet most stringent emission limits
- Destroy gaseous dioxins
- Reduce corrosion and control dust
- Lower disposal costs and overall cost of ownership
- No-maintenance technology that is safer for employees and doesn’t require new equipment.
- Waste-to-Energy: Municipal, Hazardous & Medical Waste Incineration
- Metals: Secondary aluminum processing
Laminate Technical Data
|Weight||1150 g/m2 (34 oz/yd2)|
|Fiber Content||Staple – Polytetrafluorethylene
Scrim – Woven Polytetrafluorethylene
|Felt Construction||Supported Needle Felt|
|Continuous Operating Temperature||260 °C (500 °F )|
|Maximum Surge Temperature||274 °C (525 °F )|
Machine Direction: 130 lbs/2" wide sample (58 kg/5 cm)
|Mullen Burst||400 psi (28 kg/cm2)|
|Thickness||0.072" (1.85 mm)|
|Thermal Stability||Less than 2% shrinkage at 260 °C after 2 hours (on cage)|
Note: All data expressed as minimum values. This specification is subject to change. Please contact W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., directly to confirm current information.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.