When the design calls for improved performance, the new GORE® Acoustic Vent GAW333 is the small, smart solution.
It delivers improved acoustic quality with IPX8-level immersion protection and IP6X-level particle protection.
Gore packs all this performance into an incredibly small footprint, for added flexibility in designing higher-performance handsets!
At just 1.5 mm ID, what this incredibly small vent can do for smartphones is huge indeed!
Uncompromising sound quality
- Robust sound with the lowest acoustic attenuation of any IPX8 GORE® Acoustic Vent.
- Very low transmission loss: around 2 dB at 1 kHz with a 1.8 mm ID vent (as measured with a typical MEMS microphone system).
Robust venting and exceptional ingress protection
- Advanced microporosity with Gore’s new membrane structure of 100 % ePTFE.
- Achieves IPX8 immersion rating (@ 2 m for 1 hour) and IP6X dust-proof rating.
- Retains excellent adhesion to housing in temperatures from -40 to 85 °C.
What can GAW333 offer for your handset?
Uncompromising sound and exceptional device protection in a very small-footprint vent from Gore...the global innovator in venting technology and acoustic quality.