+1 800 626 7708
+49 9144 6010
+49 9144 6816 (fax)
+44 1382 56 1511
+44 1382 56 1007 (fax)
+39 045 6209 209
+39 045 6209 165 (fax)
+33 1 5695 6565
+33 1 5695 6401 (fax)
+34 93 480 6900
+34 93 373 7850 (fax)
+46 31 7067800
+46 31 864226 (fax)
+86 10 5707 4999
+86 10 5707 4900 (fax)
+86 21 5172 8299
+86 21 6247 9199 (fax)
+86 755 8359 8262
+86 755 8359 1654 (fax)
+82 2 393 3411
+82 2 393 1285 (fax)
+81 3 6746 2582
+81 3 6746 2571 (fax)
VIEW SITUATIONAL AWARENESS INSTANTLY & CLEARLY.
Vehicle systems require wires and cables that can deliver the highest performance no matter the conditions on land during critical operations. W. L. Gore & Associates offers various solutions that fulfill that need while reducing weight, installation complexities and overall costs. Our products meet and even exceed industry requirements for vectronics digital networks, mission systems, signals intelligence, digital camera/video systems and more.
CRYSTAL CLEAR, HIGH-DEFINITION DISPLAYS
Today's high-tech mission displays require cables to transmit and stream video fast in high definition so troops can view vital information instantly and clearly. At the same time, these cables need to deliver reliable signal transmission in less space without failing.
Offering versions for 1.4 Cat2 and 2.0 protocols, GORE HDMI Cables support 4K video resolution for a rich, clear, defined viewing experience on vehicle displays. They’re proven to transmit outstanding signals at high data rates up to 18 Gb so operators can receive and view critical Intel instantly in high definition.
LOW-WEIGHT, FLEXIBLE CONSTRUCTION
Size and flexibility matter when it comes to routing cables in military vehicles to avoid frequent failures, reduce replacement costs and keep vehicle weight down. We construct our HDMI cable bundles with unique, low-weight materials that produce smaller diameters and tighter bend radii for optimal flexibility during installation. When space is at a premium, maintainers will appreciate how quick and easy it is to bend and route our cable bundles.
But, that doesn’t mean durability is compromised. Though low weight, these cable bundles can easily sustain the demands of their surroundings inside or outside the vehicle, which translates to lifetime performance for operators and cost savings for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
When you want a product that involves less complicated routing and delivers unfailing high data rate performance for life, connect GORE HDMI Cables to your vehicle displays and portable devices.
Low-weight construction of GORE HDMI Cables
PROVEN PERFORMANCE ACROSS MILITARY APPLICATIONS
GORE HDMI Cables promise reliable high data rate transmission and optimal viewing experience in a variety of applications, like:
- digital video systems
- mission systems
- portable electronic devices
- sensor/processor connectivity
- vehicle glass displays
Our cables can also be terminated with a variety of leading high-speed connector systems and backshells, like ARINC and MIL-STD-38999 with size 8 contacts. If you have any questions or to discuss your specific application needs, contact a Gore representative today.
Features & Benefits
GORE HDMI Cables are engineered with unique features that make them more durable against challenging environmental factors and in-vehicle conditions, including:
- chemically inert, temperature- and abrasion-resistant materials
- low-weight, flexible cable bundle design with reduced diameters
Our cable bundles provide vehicle system architects and engineers with many benefits that improve electrical, mechanical and environmental performance such as:
- 1.4 Cat 2 and 2.0 versions to meet protocol requirements
- outstanding signals for high speed data transmission up to 18 Gb
- support 4K video resolution for a rich, clear, defined viewing experience
- robust construction provides uncompromising durability in difficult surroundings
- weight savings in vehicles from low weight cable design
- simplified routing from smaller diameters, more flexibility and tighter bend radii
- lifetime product performance yields less failures and replacement costs
- compatible with a variety of high-speed connector systems and backshells
- selected pre-qualified samples with short lead times for prototyping and evaluation
- low risk based on validated product performance in real-world conditions
For more information about the features and benefits of our cable bundles, contact a Gore representative today.
These values demonstrate the electrical, mechanical and environmental performance of GORE HDMI Cables for defense land systems.
|Transmission Speed Gb||Up to 18|
|Standard Impedance Ohms||100 ± 10|
|Typical Operating Voltage V||< 15|
|Nominal Velocity of Propagation %||80|
|Nominal Time Delay ns/m (ns/ft)||4.10 (1.25)|
|Capacitance pF/m (pF/ft)||230.0 (70.0)|
|Maximum Skew Within Pair ps/m (ps/ft)||15.0 (4.6)|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage Vrms
|Mechanical / Environmental Property||Value|
|Jacket Material||Engineered Fluoropolymer|
|Conductor||Silver-Plated Copper/SPC Alloy|
|Conductor Color-Coding||High Speed Pairs: Blue/White, Brown/White, Green/White, Red/White
Singles: Orange, Violet, White, Yellow
Triad: Gray, Pink, Tan
|Dielectric Material||Expanded PTFE/PTFE|
|Temperature Range °C||-65 to +200|
PART NUMBER & DRAWING
We invite you to download our drawing to view cable characteristics, like diameter size, weight, minimum bend radius and insertion loss values.
|Part Number||AWG Size (Stranding)|
|RCN9121||Data/Drains/Discrete Pairs: 26 (19/38) Capacitance-Controlled Singles: 28 (19/40)|
GORE HDMI Cables for Defense Land Systems have undergone substantial qualification testing to ensure they meet the most current industry standards and our customers’ requirements.
- ABD0031 (AITM 2.0005); BSS7230; FAR Part 25, Appendix F, Part I: Flammability
- ABD0031 (AITM 3.0005); BSS7239: Toxicity
- ABD0031 (AITM 3.0008B); BSS7238; FAR Part 25, Appendix F, Part V: Smoke Density
- ANSI/NEMA WC 27500: Environmental Testing, Jacket and Marking
- SAE AS4373™: Test Methods for Insulated Electric Wire (Contact Gore for available data)
For more information about the qualifications of our cable bundles, contact a Gore representative today.
LEARN MORE ABOUT GORE HDMI CABLES OR ORDER NOW
Our versions for 1.4 Cat2 and 2.0 protocols provide the highest quality data transfer and video resolution required for carry-on devices and vehicle displays. To learn more about our HDMI cables and other high speed data solutions for defense land systems, view our sample inventory. Our complimentary samples are available in 48 hours. If you’re ready to place an order now, contact an authorized distributor today.
April 3, 2022 - April 5, 2022
Come by Booth 305 to watch demonstrations so you can see the durability and flexibility of GORE® Aerospace Cables and Materials and how they continually outperform leading alternatives before and after installation and over time.
Posted September 14, 2021
Gore announced today several of its next-generation data cable products for aerospace and defense applications have earned an important qualification. The prestigious VG designation from the Bundeswehr, Germany’s unified armed forces as well as related civilian administrative and procurement organizations, is expected to facilitate further adoption of these cables for military use.
Posted September 10, 2021
Gore announced the expansion of its Coaxial Cables line for defense land system applications. The new product is smaller and lighter than previous offerings, yet capable of transmitting ultra-high-definition (UHD) 4K video with excellent shielding from radio frequency interference.
Posted April 26, 2021
Gore announced today it was named a Silver Supplier for exceptional performance and contributions to supply chain success in 2020 by BAE Systems’ Electronic Systems sector.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.
Cables & Cable Assemblies
- Ethernet Cables for Defense Land Systems
- Coiled Cables for Defense Land Systems
- Shielded Twisted Pair Cables for Defense Land Systems
- CAN Bus Cables for Defense Land Systems
- USB Cables for Defense Land Systems
- DVI Cables (Digital Only) for Defense Land Systems
- Fiber Optic Cables for Defense Land Systems
- Tethered Drone Cables for Commercial & Defense
- Coaxial Cables for Defense Land Systems
- High Performance Wires for Defense Land Systems
- Hook-Up Wires for Defense Land Systems
- Cable Protection Systems for Defense Land Systems
- Abrasion Resistant Cable Jacket for Defense Land Systems
- Microwave/RF Assemblies, 7 Series for Defense Land Systems