+1 800 626 7708
+49 9144 6010
+49 9144 6816 (fax)
+44 1382 56 1511
+44 1382 56 1007 (fax)
+39 045 6209 209
+39 045 6209 165 (fax)
+33 1 5695 6565
+33 1 5695 6401 (fax)
+34 93 480 6900
+34 93 373 7850 (fax)
+46 31 7067800
+46 31 864226 (fax)
+86 10 5707 4999
+86 10 5707 4900 (fax)
+86 21 5172 8299
+86 21 6247 9199 (fax)
+86 755 8359 8262
+86 755 8359 1654 (fax)
+82 2 393 3411
+82 2 393 1285 (fax)
+81 3 6746 2582
+81 3 6746 2571 (fax)
VIEW CLEAR, REAL-TIME INTEL ON HD DISPLAYS.
Cables & Cable Assemblies
Data Sheets, 1.18 MB
From cockpit and vehicle displays to IFE, high-resolution video is key for optimal viewing. W. L. Gore & Associates builds strong single-link cables for the digital component of DVI systems. They’re ideal for standard harness configurations operating in demanding EMI environments.
EXCEPTION SIGNAL QUALITY
Engineers have often told us that it’s challenging designing vehicle harnesses with digital components in DVI (digital video interface) systems that can reliably stand up to demanding radar environments.
Gore offers a single-link cable solution designed specifically for the digital component of DVI systems that the armed forces can always trust and rely on.
OPTIMAL VIEWING ON HD DISPLAYS
GORE DVI Cables (Digital Only) are proven to deliver exceptional signal quality and high data rate video transmission in demanding EMI (electromagnetic interference) environments. They also support the highest video resolution for optimal viewing on vehicle displays. Unlike many substitutes, they meet rigorous military standards for impedance control, insertion loss, skew and EMI shielding necessary for stable performance in DVI systems.
EASY FIT INTO STANDARD HARNESS DESIGNS
Our single-link cables make it easier for design engineers to use them in standard DVI harnesses. They’re smaller, lighter and more flexible without sacrificing durability compared to substitutes. They fit easily into a harness cross-section with other components without getting damaged or breaking, saving you time and money on cable replacements.
Choosing GORE DVI Cables (Digital Only) means that you no longer have to worry about designing harnesses with digital components that are inadequate for radar environments.
PROVEN PERFORMANCE ACROSS MILITARY APPLICATIONS
Designed specifically for standard harnesses with digital components, GORE DVI Cables (Digital Only) provide satisfactory results in several applications, like:
- crew workstations
- mission systems
- vehicle displays
Our cables can also be terminated with a variety of leading high-speed connector systems and backshells, like ARINC and MIL-STD-38999 with size 8 contacts. If you have any questions or to discuss your specific application needs, contact a Gore representative today.
Features & Benefits
GORE DVI Cables (Digital Only) are engineered with unique features that make them more durable against challenging environmental factors and in-vehicle conditions, including:
- single-link configuration specifically built for digital component of DVI systems
- chemically inert, temperature- and abrasion-resistant, EMI shielding materials
- lightweight, flexible construction with smaller diameters
Our cables provide vehicle system architects and engineers with many benefits that improve electrical, mechanical and environmental performance such as:
- exceptional signal quality for high-speed video transfer
- support highest video resolution for optimal viewing on displays
- meet requirements for impedance control, insertion loss, skew, EMI shielding
- robust protection and stable performance in demanding radar environments
- easy fit into standard DVI harnesses with small, lightweight, flexible construction
- compatible with a variety of high-speed connector systems and backshells
- versatile design allows for responsible termination with connector systems
- selected pre-qualified samples with short lead times for prototyping and evaluation
- low risk based on validated product performance in real-world conditions
For more information about the features and benefits of our cables, contact a Gore representative today.
These values demonstrate the electrical, mechanical and environmental performance of GORE DVI Cables (Digital Only) for defense land systems.
|Standard Impedance Ohms||100 ± 10|
|Typical Operating Voltage V||< 15|
|Nominal Velocity of Propagation %||80|
|Nominal Time Delay ns/m (ns/ft)||4.07 (1.24)|
|Capacitance pF/m (pF/ft)||40.0 (12.0)|
|Maximum Skew ps/m (ps/ft)
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage Vrms
|Mechanical / Environmental Property||Value|
|Jacket Material||Engineered Fluoropolymer|
|Jacket Color||White (Laser Markable)|
|Conductor||Silver-Plated Copper Alloy|
|Conductor Color Coding||Blue/White, Brown/White,
|Dielectric Material||Expanded PTFE/PTFE|
|Temperature Range °C||-65 to +200|
PART NUMBER & DRAWING
We invite you to download our drawing to view cable characteristics, like diameter size, weight, shielding effectiveness and insertion loss values.
|Part Number||AWG Size (Stranding)|
GORE DVI Cables (Digital Only) for Defense Land Systems have undergone substantial qualification testing to ensure they meet the most current industry standards and our customers’ requirements.
- ABD0031 (AITM 2.0005); BSS7230; FAR Part 25, Appendix F, Part I: Flammability
- ABD0031 (AITM 3.0005); BSS7239: Toxicity
- ABD0031 (AITM 3.0008B); BSS7238; FAR Part 25, Appendix F, Part V: Smoke Density
- ANSI/NEMA WC 27500: Environmental Testing, Jacket and Marking
- SAE AS4373™: Test Methods for Insulated Electric Wire (Contact Gore for available data)
For more information about the qualifications of our cables, contact a Gore representative today.
LEARN MORE ABOUT GORE DVI CABLES OR ORDER NOW
To learn more or discuss your specific application needs for defense land systems, contact a Gore representative today. If you’re ready to place an order for our digital-only DVI cables, connect with a distributor now.
Also, check out our complimentary sample inventory for this product and other high data rate cables, which are shipped within 48 hours for prototyping and evaluation in your application.
Posted August 11, 2023
W. L. Gore & Associates (Gore) will present a new Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) technical paper at the Ground Vehicle Systems Engineering & Technology Symposium & Modernization Update (GVSETS) on Tuesday, August 15, in Novi, Mich.
April 26, 2023 - April 29, 2023
Stop by Booth 1023 and ask to see our demonstrations to watch how GORE® Cables and Materials perform reliably before and after installation and over time. We’re also eager to hear about your latest airframe and aviation system developments and talk with you about our solutions to ensure mission performance and aircrew protection for FARA, FLRAA and enduring fleet.
Posted April 18, 2023
W. L. Gore & Associates (Gore) announced today its new Cat8 ethernet cable for use in aerospace and defense platforms. The new Cat8 ethernet cable allows for four times the high-speed data transmission previously possible.
Posted April 11, 2023
W. L. Gore & Associates (Gore) announced that last week it was one of 13 companies to win a “Partner 2 Win” Supplier of the Year award from BAE Systems for Gore’s high-performance cabling supporting countermeasure and electromagnetic defense solutions. In addition, Gore also received a Silver Supplier Award for best-in-class performance and contributions to supply chain success.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.
Cables & Cable Assemblies
- Ethernet Cables for Defense Air & Land
- Coiled Cables for Defense Land Systems
- Shielded Twisted Pair Cables for Defense Land Systems
- CAN Bus Cables for Defense Land Systems
- Quad Cables (Specialty Versions) for Defense Land Systems
- USB Cables for Defense Land Systems
- HDMI Cables for Defense Land Systems
- Fiber Optic Cables for Defense Land Systems
- Tethered Drone Cables for Commercial & Defense
- Coaxial Cables for Defense Land Systems
- High Performance Wires for Defense Land Systems
- Hook-Up Wires for Defense Land Systems
- Cable Protection Systems for Defense Land Systems
- Abrasion Resistant Cable Jacket for Defense Land Systems
- Microwave/RF Assemblies, 7 Series for Defense Land Systems