GORE® Packaging Vents’ new Standard Series puts improved GORE™ Membrane technology in a full-surface foam liner construction. The Standard Series brings added versatility, economy and safety to a wide range of typical packaging applications, from household chemicals to fertilizers and pesticides.
GORE Foam Liners Standard Series (3FL-323G) is a versatile, economical solution for your typical or "everyday" applications … and a drop-in replacement that outperforms single-point and other liners.
Outperforms single-point liners
- Full-surface construction means the whole diameter of the liner breathes, for much higher initial airflow and more responsive pressure equalization.
- Also, unlike single-point vents, this large breathable area is not easily blocked by drops of liquid.
- More reliable leak-resistance during transport and handling, due to improved Water Entry Pressure (WEP) resistance and competitive levels of Liquid Entry Pressure (LEP) resistance in most standard applications.
Easy and economical to integrate
- Designed as drop-in replacements for single-point or unvented liners, without requiring cap modification.
- Compatible with all flat-cap designs, the Standard Series effectively vents through the cap’s thread. Venting through an additional hole in the cap is no longer required (though it remains an option).
- Versatile enough for a wide range of typical applications, to help streamline logistics and reduce inventory costs.
Enhance protection, productivity and savings
GORE Foam Liners’ new Standard Series has the reliable performance that translates to package integrity and safety all along the supply chain. As it can both outperform and replace single-point and unvented liners in all flat-cap designs, it can streamline your operations and costs. It’s a versatile solution for virtually all of your "everyday" packaging challenges.
The new GORE Foam Liner Standard Series (3FL-323G) is available as single-and multi-up roll goods, in various widths. Cut parts can also be offered.
- For complete details, see our new GORE® Packaging Vents Portfolio Data Sheet.
- To request samples or a technical consultation, speak with your local Gore representative or contact us.
- Also see our new GORE® Foam Liner High Roll-Off Series, for unprecedented performance that protects your most hazardous formulations in the most challenging conditions.
GORE Foam Liner: Standard Series (3FL-323G)
|Product Performance Characteristics
Typical Airflow at dP = 12 mbar
Residual Airflow (after liquid contact)*
Water Entry Pressure (WEP)
|> 1.4 bar
Liquid Entry Pressure (LEP)**
|On lot level
Membrane / Liner Construction
|ePTFE / PE foam
Active Vent Area
|Full Surface (Full diameter of liner)
Cap thread venting
* We have tested the Standard Series with a wide range of fluids. Contact Gore if you would like to learn more about how different viscosities have a direct impact on Residual Airflow.
** We have LEP-tested the Standard Series with a wide range of fluids. Contact Gore if you would like to learn more about how liquids with different surface tensions have a direct impact on Liquid Entry Pressure.