GORE Coaxial Cable, Optimized RG Series delivers enhanced electrical performance with up to 10% lower attenuation that meets the stringent requirements of both EN 4604-003 and FAR25.853. Gore’s 50-ohm and 75-ohm cables also meet the requirements of MIL-C-17G. With a durable construction, our cables provide reliable protection with excellent shielding effectiveness in challenging aerospace environments, including wide temperatures ranging from -65⁰ C to 200⁰ C.
Significant Size and Weight Savings
Gore’s innovative fluoropolymer technologies deliver optimized coaxial cables that are considerably smaller and lighter weight when compared to standard RG coaxial cables, which means significant weight savings in a smaller package. In fact, our Optimized RG400 Series is 60% lighter weight with a 30% smaller diameter. The small cable diameter also increases flexibility with a tight bend radius for easy routing in tight spaces, making them an ideal choice for military aircraft electronics retrofits.
All of this translates to reduced weight and size, enhanced electrical performance and reliable protection in demanding aerospace conditions.
GORE Coaxial Cable, Optimized RG Series is engineered to perform reliably in a variety of military aerospace applications, including:
- box-to-antenna systems
If you have any questions or to discuss your specific application needs, please contact a Gore representative.
GORE Coaxial Cable, Optimized RG Series provide manufacturers with many benefits that improve electrical and mechanical performance such as:
- unique design that provides enhanced electrical performance with up to 10% lower attenuation
- robust construction that is up to 60% lighter and up to 30% smaller compared to standard RG coaxial cables
- reliable protection in demanding aerospace environments with temperatures ranging from -65⁰ C to 200⁰ C
- greater flexibility with a tight bend radius for easier routing and installation
- a variety of connectors options for the Optimized RG400 Series specifically engineered to enhance cable performance
- easy connector termination with the Optimized RG179/RG316 Series using standard processes and tooling
For more information about the benefits of our cables, please contact a Gore representative.
Come by Booth 103 at this year’s symposiums to check out Gore’s advanced technical solutions for military and defense applications.
Gore will be featuring their selection of advanced technical solutions for military and defense applications at the 2018 Cribbins and Aircraft Survivability Equipment (ASE) Symposiums in Huntsville, Alabama on November 13-16, Booth 103.
Gore will be showcasing high-performance GORE® Cables and Materials and next-gen GORE® Military Fabrics at the 2018 AUSA (Association of US Army Meeting & Exposition) in Washington, DC on October 8-10, Booth 3115.