+1 800 311 3060
+49 9144 6010
+49 9144 6816 (fax)
+44 1382 56 1511
+44 1382 56 1007 (fax)
+39 045 6209 209
+39 045 6209 165 (fax)
+33 1 5695 6565
+33 1 5695 6401 (fax)
+34 93 480 6900
+34 93 373 7850 (fax)
+46 31 7067800
+46 31 864226 (fax)
+86 10 5707 4999
+86 10 5707 4900 (fax)
+86 21 5172 8299
+86 21 6247 9199 (fax)
+86 755 8359 8262
+86 755 8359 1654 (fax)
+82 2 393 3411
+82 2 393 1285 (fax)
+81 3 6746 2582
+81 3 6746 2571 (fax)
Harsh Environments & Industrial Automation
GORE™ Power Pair Cables provide considerable weight and space savings, reduced outer diameter, and the highest performance for streamer cables.
In marine geophysical exploration applications, physical space is at a premium — and given the distance to replacement products, reliability is crucial. Whether the explorations include marine surveys or off-shore construction, cables must deliver strong electrical performance and do so efficiently.
GORE Power Pair Cables deliver high performance with reduced dimensions while providing a higher voltage rating than conventional power pairs. Because of their efficient construction, our cables offer considerable weight and space savings, reduced outer diameter and the highest-available performance for streamer cables.
We build the cables using only the highest-quality, multi-layered, concentric and pinhole-free insulations over each conductor. Each cable can operate in wide temperature ranges, and is compatible with streamer fluids and a variety of other floatation media.
Features & Benefits
Gore innovates with advanced materials to deliver high performance in products that are often smaller and lighter than competitors’. This is true of our GORE Power Pair Cables, which feature:
- lowest-available weight and smallest-available outer diameter
- thin polyester-based multi-layer insulation
- pinhole-free insulation
- high abrasion and cut-through resistance
These features provide manufacturers and end users with:
- longer cable life (and reduced overall costs)
- excellent electrical performance
- smaller streamer cable diameter
- enhanced stripping and bonding
- high mechanical stability
If you have any questions about GORE Power Pair Cables, please contact us.
For product specifications, please review this technical data for 16 AWG GORE Power Pair Cables.
|Operating Voltage||600 V DC|
|Test Voltage||3500 V DC|
|Test Voltage in Water||600 V DC / 10 min.|
|Insulation Resistance for 10 min. in Water||≥800 M Ω *1000 m @ 500 V DC|
|Operating Temperature||–55°C up to +105°C|
|Outer Diameter||3.5 mm|
In a test comparing GORE Power Pair Cables and conventional power conductors, our cables demonstrated a smaller diameter, lighter weight and higher voltage rating.
|16 AWG||Conventional Power Pairs (HYTREL®)||GORE™ Power Pair Cables||% Difference|
|Voltage Rating (V DC)||500||600||+20%|
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.
Cables & Cable Assemblies
- IDC Ribbon Cables for Smaller Spaces
- IDC Ribbon Cables - Color Coded
- IDC Ribbon Cables: GTX602 Series
- Hybrid Round Cables for Harsh Environments
- Geophysical Seismic Cables, Bonded Telemetry Pairs for Marine Exploration
- Geophysical Seismic Cables: Bonded Telemetry Quads
- High Flex Cable Assemblies for the Nuclear Industry
- Hook-Up Wires for Oil & Gas Downhole Equipment