GORE® Protective Vents for Outdoor Electronics
See how Gore performs a pressure calculation to determine the right vent for your enclosure.Watch the video Watch the video
Improve product integrity and increase product longevity
Harsh environments can decrease the performance reliability and lifespan of sensitive outdoor electronic equipment. Manufacturers and fabricators know that high-performance venting can be the key to improved profitability and product value.
Gore, the global leader in venting technology and expertise, offers a full range of venting solutions engineered to improve the performance reliability and longevity of outdoor electronics.
In lighting, solar and telecommunications systems, and in heavy machinery, transportation or security/surveillance equipment, GORE® Protective Vents:
View two test videos that show how our vents protect sealed enclosures from temperature and pressure differentials.Watch the videos Watch the videos
- rapidly equalize pressure to increase service life, effectively manage condensation and reduce housing design complexity, weight and costs
- reliably protect sensitive electronics against water and other liquids
- effectively block contaminants such as dirt, dust or salts
A choice of adhesive, screw-in and snap-in constructions offer production flexibility, and easy integration into any enclosure. For custom venting solutions, Gore can partner with you on everything from initial design to production-line integration.
- Lighting Enclosures
- GORE® Protective Vents reliably protect outdoor lighting enclosures from condensation and contamination, for longer-life lighting systems.
- Telecommunication Systems
- GORE® Protective Vents extend the reliability and life expectancy of telecommunications equipment even in the harshest environmental conditions.
- Solar Energy Systems
- GORE® Protective Vents improve solar energy system performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Heavy Duty Equipment
- GORE® Protective Vents extend the Life Expectancy of Heavy-Duty Construction, Agricultural and Material-Handling Equipment.
- Other Outdoor Applications
- GORE® Protective Vents for Peak Performance of Surveillance, Security and Tracking Systems, and Other Outdoor Electronics.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations