GORE Foam Liners High Roll-Off Series (3FL-363G) delivers unprecedented venting performance, to enhance the safety of your most hazardous formulations in the most challenging circumstances.
GORE® Packaging Vents’ new High Roll-Off Series puts our most advanced membrane technology in a full-surface foam liner, to achieve a new level of resistance to container deformation and leaks.
The High Roll-Off Series means greater confidence in package integrity, and greater peace of mind about safety – especially for applications where your most hazardous or aggressive chemicals, agrochemicals, institutional cleaners or household chemicals are exposed to the most extreme conditions during storage, transport or handling.
A new standard for airflow
- Outstanding roll-off characteristics deliver unprecedented ‘residual airflow’ (after contact with even the most aggressive liquids), due to a proprietary, roll-off optimized GORE™ Membrane that was designed to keep packaging safe and intact over its lifetime.
- Full-surface construction delivers very high ‘initial airflow’ (prior to liquid contact), because the breathable GORE™ Membrane extends across the whole surface of the liner and promotes more rapid, continuous pressure equalization.
A new achievement in liquid resistance
- Unprecedented Liquid Entry Pressure (LEP) resistance means greater leak-resistance during shipping and handling, especially for very aggressive, viscous or low surface-tension liquids that defeat other vents.
- Extremely high Water Entry Pressure (WEP) resistance outperforms our prior technologies and complies with high regulatory standards.
For added peace of mind AND productivity
The new High Roll-Off Series truly is one solution for the most aggressive chemicals, for the most challenging real-world conditions, and for all flat cap designs.
- Chemical manufacturers can feel more confident about the security of their hazardous, high-viscosity or low surface-tension formulations all along the supply chain, because the new High Roll-Off Series offers unprecedented performance and protection.
- Cap and container manufacturers can streamline logistics and inventory, since the High Roll-Off Series is a drop-in replacement for other liners in all flat-cap designs, in a wide variety of applications.
The new GORE Foam Liner High Roll-Off Series (3FL-363G) is available as single-and multi-up roll goods, in various widths. Cut parts can also be offered.
- For complete details, see our new GORE® Packaging Vents Portfolio Data Sheet.
- To request samples or a technical consultation, speak with your local Gore representative or contact us.
- Also see our new GORE® Foam Liner Standard Series, a versatile and economical solution for your more typical or ‘everyday” packaging applications.
GORE Foam Liner: High Roll-Off Series (3FL-363G)
|Product Performance Characteristics
Typical Airflow at dP = 12 mbar
Residual Airflow (after liquid contact)*
Water Entry Pressure (WEP)
|> 2.7 bar
Liquid Entry Pressure (LEP)**
|On lot level
Membrane / Liner Construction
|ePTFE / PE foam
Active Vent Area
|Full Surface (Full diameter of liner)
Cap thread venting
* We have tested the High Roll-Off Series with a wide range of fluids. Contact Gore if you would like to learn more about how different viscosities have a direct impact on Residual Airflow.
** We have LEP-tested the High Roll-Off Series with a wide range of fluids. Contact Gore if you would like to learn more about how liquids with different surface tensions have a direct impact on Liquid Entry Pressure.