Vents for Printers, Inks and Toners
Gore has developed a breathable and leak-proof vent that provides high airflow rates to manage differential pressure in printers and printing components. This durable vent resists inks with low surface tensions and provides a barrier from harmful contaminants entering the printing system. In addition, GORE® Vents continue to vent after repeated exposure to liquids containing additives. Along with providing pressure equalization, the vent can be used to deaerate trapped air in the ink, allowing for continuous ink flow. In toner cartridges, the breathable vent provides the added benefit of humidity control.
- Ink Jet Printers
- Wide format and industrial printers
- Laser Printers
Flexible Product Forms and Easy Integration
GORE® Vents are available in many different sizes and configurations to meet a diverse set of customer requirements. Choices include molded press-fit vents ranging from 3 mm to 38 mm and cut-part vents on a low-tack adhesive. Custom vent designs are also available.These venting products are easy to integrate into new or existing designs and can be heat welded to a wide variety of materials.
Realize the Benefits of GORE® Vents for Printers, Inks and Toners:
- Simplifies design of ink delivery systems
- Provides peak performance by maintaining constant ink or toner flow
- Reduces the need to replace products prematurely
- Repels inks and toners to reduce the chance of spills, leaks and clogging
- Reduces the risk of contaminants entering the printer from the ambient environment
- Allows for easy integration by heat or ultrasonic welding to polypropylene and other plastics
- Wide array of vent sizes and ready-to-use components for new or existing applications
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.