OEMs worldwide turn to Gore for advanced automotive venting solutions for gas-powered, hybrid and electric vehicles. GORE® Automotive Vents can extend the reliability and service life of components and reduce design, manufacturing and warranty costs. In automotive lamps, sensors, electronic control units and powertrain components, GORE® Automotive Vents rapidly equalize pressure variations caused by temperature changes while providing a reliable barrier to particulates, debris, water and automotive fluids. More reliable venting performance can reduce the need for heavier housings, seals and gaskets, so component design is less complex, manufacturing costs are reduced, and global cross-platform integration is simplified.
- Control Units
- Automotive control unit vents from Gore are used by OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers worldwide in engine, Antilock brake systems and power steering systems, etc.
- Automotive sensor vents from Gore are performance-tested and qualified in the lab, on the vehicle and in the field.
- Automotive motor vents from Gore can help to ensure that a starter will start, a wiper will wipe, and a pump will pump…as reliably and durably as the designer intends, and the customer demands.
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid and electric vehicle components require advanced venting products to address the unique challenges, and harsh operating conditions inherent in these technologies.
- Patented automotive headlamp vents from Gore are proven effective globally in protecting clear lens assemblies from condensation, fluids and environmental contaminants. They help to improve service life, enhance consumer safety, and decrease warranty claims.
- Fog Lamps
- Automotive fog lamp vents from Gore are used and proven reliable in millions of fog lamps worldwide. Our vents effectively manage extreme differentials in temperature, humidity and pressure, so fog lamps are better protected from environmental contaminants and premature failure.
- Rear Lamps and Specialty Lamps
- Worldwide, automotive rear lamps and specialty (CHMSL) lamps rely on the exceptional performance and durability of GORE® Automotive Vents to improve lamp longevity and vehicle safety. Our vents effectively reduce condensation and protect lamp housings from environmental contaminants, for longer performance life.
- Drive Line and Drive Train Components
- Our vents for drive trains and drive lines are uniquely engineered to solve the functional durability challenges inherent in designing axles, limited slip couplings, transfer cases and transmissions for a global vehicle market.
- Fluid Reservoirs
- Automotive fluid reservoir vents from Gore effectively manage pressure differentials, and prevent contamination that can degrade reservoir performance.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.