Today's high-tech mission displays require HDMI cables that transfer video data fast and reliably with higher-quality resolution so that troops can view vital information instantly and clearly. At the same time, these cables need to deliver more power and consistent signal integrity in less space.
FAST VIDEO DATA TRANSFER WITH HIGHER RESOLUTION
GORE HDMI Cables, 2.0 version delivers outstanding signal integrity for high-speed video data transfer up to 18 gigabits (Gb/s). Our cable bundles enable a higher video resolution up to 4K at 50/60 (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080/60 video resolution. Soldiers can now view critical information instantly on crystal clear, high definition displays.
Also, our 2.0 version significantly reduces overall cable diameter and weight because of the unique materials in their construction. This smaller profile allows for more flexibility and a tighter bend radius for simpler routing in tiny spaces, particularly when retrofitting cables in updated vehicles where space is at a premium. But, their smaller size doesn't mean durability is jeopardized. Our cable bundles can easily sustain the demands of their surroundings, which means lifetime product performance for troops and cost savings for manufacturers.
Unique construction of GORE HDMI Cables, 2.0 version
GORE HDMI Cables are engineered to perform reliably in a variety of military applications, including:
- display systems
- sensor / processor connectivity
- video systems
If you have any questions or to discuss your specific application needs, please contact a Gore representative.
GORE HDMI Cables provide system architects and engineers with many benefits that improve electrical and mechanical performance such as:
- outstanding signal integrity for high-speed video data transfer up to 18 gigabits (Gb/s)
- higher video resolution up to 4K at 50/60 (2160p) for increased clarity
- lifetime product performance in demanding surroundings due to unique construction
- low-profile design that is smaller and lighter weight for improved installation
- less need for additional signal amplification, further reducing weight/power requirements
- simplified routing due to more flexibility and a tighter bend radius
For more information about the benefits of our cable bundles, please contact a Gore representative.
These values demonstrate the electrical, mechanical and environmental performance of GORE HDMI Cables.
Download the catalog/data sheets to view product specifications, like diameter, weight, minimum bend radius, and attenuation values.
|Standard Impedance (ohms)||100 ± 10|
|Velocity of Propagation (nominal) (%)||80|
|Time Delay (nominal) [ns/m (ns/ft)]||4.10 (1.25)|
|Capacitance [pF/m (pF/ft)]a||16.0 (4.9)|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage (Vrms)
a Twisted Quad Only
|Mechanical / Environmental Property||Value|
|Jacket Material||Engineered Fluoropolymer|
|Jacket Color||White (Laser Markable)|
|Conductor||High Speed Pairs: Silver-Plated Copper Alloy
Quad/Triad: Silver-Plated Copper
|Conductor Color-Coding||High Speed Pairs: Blue/White, Brown/White, Green/White, Red/White
Quad: White, Orange, Purple, Yellow
Triad: Black, Brown, Red
|Temperature Range (°C)||-65 to +200|
GORE HDMI Cables have undergone substantial qualification testing to ensure they meet stringent specifications of the most current military standards and our customers’ requirements.
- ANSI/NEMA WC 27500 Performance Requirements: Environmental Testing, Jacket and Marking
- AS4373 Environmental Testing: Contact Gore for available data
- AS4373 Test Methods for Insulated Electric Wire
- BSS7239 and ABD0031 (AITM 3.0005): Toxicity
- FAR Part 25, Appendix F, Part I, BSS7230, and ABD0031 (AITM 2.0005): Flammability
- FAR Part 25, Appendix F, Part V, BSS7238, and ABD0031 (AITM 3.0008B): Smoke Density
For more information about the qualifications of our cable bundles, please contact a Gore representative.
Gore announces a new, game-changing cable option for tethered drones used in the military and commercial applications.
Gore will be showcasing high-performance GORE® Cables and Materials and next-gen GORE® Military Fabrics at the 2018 AUSA (Association of US Army Meeting & Exposition) in Washington, DC on October 8-10, Booth 3115.
Stop by Booth C-707 at this year’s Defence Vehicle Dynamics (DVD) event to look at the latest Gore high-performance solutions for those involved in the equipment and support of the UK’s Land Forces.