Electronic & Electrochemical Materials
Gore's unique expertise in polymeric dielectrics has led to the development of a broad array of high-performance signal transmission products. In addition, Gore supplies the most technologically advanced portfolio of Membrane Electrode Assemblies (MEA products) for the polymer electrolyte, or proton exchange, membrane (PEM) fuel cell industry.
- Board-Level EMI Shields
- GORE™ SNAPSHOT™ EMI Shields are revolutionary, multi-cavity, board-level EMI shielding products for wireless communication devices. The technology consists of a lightweight, metalized plastic shield that is thermoformed to virtually any design, and an innovative attachment mechanism using solder spheres as individual mechanical snap features.
- GORE® PRIMEA® MEAs for Stationary Power
- Gore’s deep, fundamental understanding of degradation mechanisms has allowed us to develop a new series of MEA with a unique combination of durability and power density.
- GORE® PRIMEA® MEAs for Transportation
- Gore MEAs can operate in dryer and hotter operating conditions, allowing for smaller, more powerful fuel cell stacks with greater system simplification.
- GORE® PRIMEA® MEAs for Portable & Backup Power
- Gore’s patented thin and extremely durable membrane and high activity electrodes allow smaller and more powerful portable fuel cell devices without the need for external humidification.
- GORE® Components for Electrochemical Devices include MEAs, membranes, and other components for a variety of electrochemical applications.