About the Article
Microwaves & RF specializes in providing comprehensive information and resources for its audience of specialists in high-frequency electronic design. In “Tips on Selecting High-Frequency mmWave/RF Cables for Defense Applications,” Sabas and Todd provide readers with valuable insight into the following topics:
- Challenges of mmWave technology in defense applications
- What should aircraft system architects & engineers be concerned about?
- Factoring connections for inside-the-box (B-Kit) & between-the-boxes (A-Kit)
- How to ensure mission-critical success and peace of mind?
About GORE-FLIGHT® Microwave Assemblies for Defense Aircraft
Trusted by the defense aerospace industry, Gore’s lightweight, rugged and flexible airframe assemblies offer a fit-and-forget solution with installed performance over time in applications like:
- C5ISR (Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance)
- EW (Electronic Warfare) systems
- RWR (Radar Warning Receivers) systems
- Radar interconnects
- Millimeter wave (mmWave) technologies
- Airborne electronic surveillance, countermeasures & jamming
- Electronic & signal intelligence
- Navigation & communications systems
Contact Gore for More Information
Learn how GORE-FLIGHT® Microwave Assemblies can enhance your mmWave and high-frequency defense aircraft system by contacting a Gore representative today to discuss your specific requirements and request a quote.
Alternatively, configure assemblies with customized frequencies, lengths, and connector options and request a quote through our RF Cable Builder. To calculate insertion loss, VSWR and other parameters of our assemblies, use our RF Cable Calculator.
When you’re ready to order, get in touch with an authorized distributor for in-stock availability.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.