Features and Benefits
- Patented GORE™ High Durability membrane technology provides an excellent combination of filtration efficiency, airflow, and durability.
- Chemically inert providing the highest all-around chemical resistance and maximum bag life.
- Constructed using a woven PTFE scrim that provides excellent dimensional stability, extended flex life, and resistance to mechanical damage over the life of the filter.
- Power Generation and Incineration: Medical, municipal, industrial, sewage sludge, biomass, and hospital waste incineration, as well as coal-fired boilers.
- Chemicals Processing: Dryer offgas filtration under chemically or thermally demanding conditions.
- Metals Industry: Lead, copper, and other base metal production.
- Minerals Industry: Brick and light-weight aggregate kilns.
|Weight||745 g/m² (22 oz/yd²)|
|Fiber Content||Staple – Polytetrafluoroethylene
Scrim – Woven Polytetrafluoroethylene
|Felt construction||Supported Needlefelt|
|Continuous operating temperature||260°C (500°F)|
|Maximum Surge Temperature||274°C (525°F)|
|• Warp:||712 N/5 cm (160 lb/2 in) wide sample – min|
|• Fill:||578 N/5 cm (130 lb/2 in) wide sample – min|
|Mullen burst||2758 kPa (400 psi) min|
|Thickness||1.07 mm (0.042 in)|
|Thermal Stability||< 2% shrinkage at 260°C (500°F) after 2 hours (unrestrained)|