GORE® LOW DRAG FILTER BAGS Polytetrafluoroethylene Fabric 288 g/m2 (8.5 oz/yd2 )
Data Sheets, English
A 260 °C (500 °F ) maximum service temperature, polytetrafluoroethylene fabric for use in pulse jet, reverse air, and shaker style dust collectors with chemically aggressive operating conditions.
Features & Benefits
- The GORE® LOW DRAG Filter membrane can be operated at a lower differential pressure (dP), resulting in fan energy savings, longer bag life and improved process control. Some customers choose to operate at a higher airflow (same dP) resulting in potential increases in production capacity or more effective evacuation. In all cases, this membrane provides excellent particulate capture efficiency, dust cake release and filtration performance.
- The backing material is chemically inert and extremely supple and flexible. These features offer enhanced flex life and long bag performance life, even in chemically aggressive conditions.
- PTFE high tenacity sewing thread means a more rugged, dependable construction, which matches the chemical resistance of the rest of the bag.
- Optimized construction brings the best properties of the filter materials together into a finished product where the strength of the design matches and enhances the strength of the components. Applications Chemicals Industry: Glass furnaces and Carbon Black Energy Production: Chemical and hazardous waste incinerators Metals Industry: Lead, other base metals smelters and furnaces
- Chemicals Industry: Glass furnaces and Carbon Black
- Energy Production: Chemical and hazardous waste incinerators
- Metals Industry: Lead, other base metals smelters and furnaces
Laminate Technical Data
|Weight||288 g/m2 (8.5 oz/yd2)|
|Continuous Operating Temperature||260 °C (500 °F )|
|Maximum Surge Temperature||274 °C (525 °F)|
|Breaking Strength||Warp: 1334 N/2.54 cm (300 lb/1 in) modified grab
Fill: 1223 N/2.54 cm (275 lb/1 in) modified grab
|Mullen Burst||3447 kPa (500 psi)|
Note: All data expressed as typical values. This technical data is subject to change. Please contact W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., directly to confirm current information.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.