Features and Benefits
- Patented GORE™ High Durability membrane technology provides an excellent combination of filtration efficiency, airflow, and durability.
- Polyester fibers provide good all-around chemical resistance, especially in applications operated below 79°C (175°F).
- Carbon-filled poly-acrylonitrile copolymer fibers provide static dissipation (passes NFPA-99 Static Decay Test).
- Available in top, bottom, and horizontal loading configurations. Withstands pressure drop up to 6.2 kPa (25 inches water gauge).
- Special multifilament scrim design provides excellent dimensional stability and resistance to mechanical damage over the life of the filter.
- Chemicals Processing: Dryers, bin vents, and nuisance dust collectors in pigment, plastic, and catalyst industries.
- Minerals Processing: Coal mill collectors, finish mills, raw mills, bulk pneumatic conveying, and bin vent dust collectors.
- Metals Processing: Process venting and material handling dust collectors for pulverized coal.
- Power Generation and Incineration: Material handling for coal and limestone.
|Weight||475 g/m2 (14 oz/yd2|
|Fiber Content||Staple 1 – Polyethylene Terephthalate
Staple 2 – Carbon-Filled Poly-Acrylonitrile copolymer
Scrim – Polyester Multifilament
|Felt Construction||Supported Needlefelt|
|Continuous Operating Temperature||135 °C (275 °F)|
|Maximum Surge Temperature||149 °C (300 °F)|
|Mullen Burst||4481 kPa (650 psi)|
|Thickness||1.8 mm (0.071 in)|
|Static Decay Time||0.01 seconds (NFPA 99)|
Note: All data expressed as typical values. This technical data is subject to change. Please contact W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., directly to confirm current information.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.