Upgrade your baghouse to an SCR
Based on more than 15 years of experience in catalytic filtration, Gore has developed a completely new approach to the reduction of NOx and ammonia.
Use your existing baghouse - simply change the filter bags.
- Low capital investment for new equipment
- Minor changes to process and operation
- No additional footprint
- No differential pressure increase
- Easy to install. Easy to maintain.
GORE DeNOx Filter Bags are also a perfect choice for new plants.
- Simplify flue gas treatment line
- Save energy costs
- Reduce capital investment cost
The Challenge of NOx and NH3 Compliance
Meeting the latest NOx and NH3 compliance requirements can be difficult and costly.
- SNCR: often not able to achieve low enough levels of NOx and NH3 at the same time.
- SCR tower: comes with significant investment cost, especially for existing facilities; limitations in terms of floorspace, overhead clearance, ID fan capacity and other unexpected impacts. Retrofitting an SCR to an existing facility typically requires 30-50 % higher investment than an SCR purchased with the initial plant construction
Full compliance. Less costs.
Gore has developed a dual-function filter bag that simultaneously provides best-in-class particulate filtration and high-efficiency NOx reduction. The Gore technology combines an ePTFE membrane for particulate removal with a PTFE-based catalytic felt for simultaneous reduction of NOx and NH3. Because the GORE Membrane effectively traps dirt and dust, it also protects the catalyst and extends its performance-life.
GORE DeNOx Catalytic Filter Bags have been proven at full scale references. The conversion is simple.
- Typically, no new equipment is required, with exception of the installation of new filter bags
- Minor operating procedures changes
- Gore applications engineers to assist in the modification, installation and startup of the process
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.