Upgrade your baghouse to an SCR
Based on more than 15 years of experience in catalytic filtration, Gore has developed a completely new approach to the reduction of NOx and ammonia.
Use your existing baghouse - simply change the filter bags.
- Low capital investment for new equipment
- Minor changes to process and operation
- No additional footprint
- No differential pressure increase
- Easy to install. Easy to maintain.
GORE DeNOx Filter Bags are also a perfect choice for new plants.
- Simplify flue gas treatment line
- Save energy costs
- Reduce capital investment cost
The challenge of NOx and NH3 compliance
Meeting the latest NOx and NH3 compliance requirements can be difficult and costly.
- SNCR: often not able to achieve low enough levels of NOx and NH3 at the same time.
- SCR tower: comes with significant investment cost, especially for existing facilities; limitations in terms of floorspace, overhead clearance, ID fan capacity and other unexpected impacts. Retrofitting an SCR to an existing facility typically requires 30-50 % higher investment than an SCR purchased with the initial plant construction
Full compliance. Less costs.
With GORE DeNOx Filter Bags you can achieve NOx and NH3 levels similar to an SCR tower, at a much lower investment cost. They combine an outer layer filter bag for particulate removal with a catalyst insert for NOx and NH3 reduction.
GORE DeNOx Catalytic Filter Bags have been proven at full scale references. The conversion is simple.
- Typically, no new equipment is required, with exception of the installation of new filter bags
- Minor operating procedures changes
- Gore applications engineers to assist in the modification, installation and startup of the process
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations