Gaskets for Industrial Applications
GORE® Gaskets provide fast, easy installation and tight, reliable sealing for glass, plastic and steel flanges in the most demanding industrial applications worldwide. Made of 100% ePTFE, this chemically-inert tape, cord and sheet gasketing resists attack by everything except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine. Exceptional temperature resistance (-450° F to 600° F) makes Gore Gaskets suitable for applications ranging from cryogenic to high-temperature processes.
- GORE® GR Sheet Gasketing
- Exceptionally resistant to creep, cold flow and aggressive media, this 100% ePTFE gasket sheet reliably seals steel piping and equipment.
- GORE® Joint Sealant
- Versatile, easy-to-install 100% ePTFE sealing cord is a cost-effective solution for large steel flanges in general-use applications.
- GORE® Gasket Tape Series 500
- Delivers the latest advancements in worry-free sealing performance and efficiencies for steel piping and equipment.
- GORE® Gasket Tape Series 600
- GORE® Gasket Tape Series 600 is a form-in-place gasket for glass-lined equipment that guards against premature sealing failure.
- GORE® Universal Pipe Gasket
- Reliably seal a broad range of flange materials with this low stress-to-seal, exceptionally dimensionally stable and chemically resistant 100% ePTFE gasket.