Gaskets for Industrial Use
Gore Sealants are among the world's tightest chemically-resistant gaskets. Made from 100 percent expanded PTFE, GORE® Gaskets are suitable for use throughout the entire pH range, except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine. These gaskets withstand temperatures from -450oF to 600oF (-268oC to 315o C), making them ideal for both high temperature and cryogenic applications.
- GORE® GR Sheet Gasketing
- GORE® GR Sheet Gasketing has the benefits of conventional PTFE sheet without the creep and cold flow.
- GORE® Gasket Tape
- GORE® Gasket Tape is a flat, thin, form-in-place gasketing material that can form a full-face, strip-type gasket less than two inches (50.8 mm) wide for smooth, flat, rectangular or narrow sealing surfaces.
- GORE® Joint Sealant
- GORE® Joint Sealant, the original form-in-place gasket, is the most cost-effective alternative to sheet gasketing for large equipment flanges.
- GORE® Gasket Tape Series 500
- GORE® Gasket Tape Series 500 represents the latest advancement in worry-free sealing performance and efficiencies for steel piping and equipment.
- GORE® Gasket Tape Series 600
- GORE® Gasket Tape Series 600 is a form-in-place gasket for glass-lined equipment that guards against premature sealing failure.
- GORE® Universal Pipe Gasket
- GORE® Universal Pipe Gaskets are used to seal steel, glass-lined steel, and FRP piping in chemical process piping.