A Commitment to Innovation Shapes Everything We Do
W. L. Gore & Associates has made its name by creating innovative, technology-driven solutions, from medical devices that treat aneurysms to high-performance GORE‑TEX® fabrics. A privately held company with annual sales of more than $3 billion, Gore is committed to perpetuating its 50-plus year tradition of product innovation.
Gore serves its customers by focusing innovation efforts in three main areas: medical, fabrics and performance solutions. Implants from the medical division provide creative healing solutions to complex medical problems. Gore’s fabrics provide protection from the elements and enable wearers to remain comfortable across a broad range of activities and conditions. Gore’s performance solution products solve customers’ complex product and process challenges in a variety of demanding markets and industries including: pharmaceutical and biotechnology, oil and gas, aerospace, automotive, mobile electronics, music and semiconductor.
Today, Gore employs more than 10,000 employees, called associates, with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan and China, and sales offices around the world.
- Our Culture
- Our culture uses the “lattice” structure, a team-based environment that encourages personal initiative and person-to-person communication among all associates.
- Gore at a Glance
- Read more about key facts, our locations worldwide and what others have to say about our company. Find links to other Gore websites.
- A Culture of Diversity
- Our culture welcomes different viewpoints and people from a variety of environments and backgrounds.
- Our History
- Fifty-five years after Bill and Vieve Gore founded W. L. Gore & Associates, we remain committed to solving problems and changing outcomes for customers around the world.
- Gore as a Responsible Enterprise
- Our culture exerts a strong and steady influence on each of us to act with the highest integrity and responsibility.