Liquid Filtration for Semiconductor and Microelectronics Manufacturing
GORE® Filters can dramatically improve your process performance and reduce the total cost of filtration. GORE® Filters are ideal for the manufacturing and processing of:
- Flat panel displays (FPD), LCD, LED, OLED, AMOLED, Plasma
- Ultrapure chemicals and water at the point of use or distribution
- Water in ultrapure and DI systems or facilities
- Semiconductor- and electronics-grade bulk high-purity chemicals
- Silicon wafers
- Hard disk drive or data storage
- Solar/ Photovoltaics
- GORE® Ultrapure Water Filters combine flow rates that are three times higher than standard filters with retention in the ultrafiltration range. This unique combination enables water system engineers to improve final product yields and increase reliability while lowering their total cost of filtration.
- GORE® Bulk High Purity Chemical Filters enable higher value products and maintain capacity without capital expenditure with high flow, high retention chemical microfiltration cartridges.
- GORE® Microelectronics Process Filters provide improved filtration performance for point of use applications in microelectronics manufacturing with unique high flow, high retention microfiltration cartridges.
FOR MICROELECTRONICS USE ONLY.
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.