Features & Benefits
- Patented GORE™ High Durability membrane combines the best combination of filtration efficiency, airflow, and rugged durability.
- The backing material is chemically inert and extremely supple and flexible. These features offer enhanced flex life and long bag performance life, even in chemically aggressive conditions.
- ePTFE high tenacity sewing thread means a more rugged, dependable construction, which matches the chemical resistance of the rest of the bag.
- Optimized construction brings the best properties of the filter materials together into a finished product where the strength of the design matches and enhances the strength of the components.
|Weight: 288 g/m||288 g/m2 (8.5 oz/yd2 )|
|Fiber Content:||Expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene|
|Continuous Operating Temperature:||260°C (500°F)|
|Maximum Surge Temperature:||274°C (525°F)|
||1334 N/2.54 cm (300 lb/1 in) modified grab|
||1223 N/2.54 cm (275 lb/1 in) modified grab|
|Mullen Burst:||3447 kPa (500 psi)|
- Chemicals Industry: Dryers.
- Energy Production: Chemical and hazardous waste incinerators.
- Metals Industry: Base metals smelters and furnaces.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.