Implantable Medical Devices
Gore provides creative healing solutions to complex medical problems. Our medical products include synthetic vascular grafts, endovascular and interventional devices, surgical meshes for hernia repair, and sutures for use in vascular, cardiac, and general surgery procedures. More than 35 million innovative Gore Medical Devices have been implanted, saving and improving the quality of lives worldwide.
- Gore’s endovascular devices are characterized by low profile, flexible on and off catheter characteristics, active infrarenal fixation and strong clinical data.
- Gore's interventional products include GORE® EXCLUDER® AAA Endoprosthesis and GORE® HELEX® Septal Occluder.
- Gore's vascular products, such as GORE‑TEX® Vascular Graft and GORE® Hybrid Vascular Graft, meet the challenges of the most demanding vascular procedures.
- Gore's cardiovascular products include the GORE® ACUSEAL Cardiovascular Patch, GORE® VIABAHN® Endoprosthesis, and GORE® PROPATEN® Vascular Graft.
- Gore's products for general surgery range from ePTFE suture, vessel guard, and patches for hernia repair; to bioabsorbable devices for tissue reinforcement and reconstruction, staple line reinforcement, and anal fistula repair.