GORE® GFO® Packing
Pack It And Forget It!
Braided compression packing made from 100% GORE® GFO® fiber offers proven consistent high performance for a wide range of applications and uses, including shafts on high-speed pumps, mixers and agitators.
Easy to install and remove, the packing never gets hard or brittle. It outlasts virtually any other packing it replaces.
Compared to other PTFE/graphite packings, only those made with GORE® GFO® fiber, with its 20+ year history of documented trouble-free performance, deliver an unmatched level of assurance and confidence. Look for the Seal of Assurance on every package ... and 100% GFO printed right on the packing.
- Long lasting performance
- Minimum shaft wear
- Minimum downtime from repacking pumps or resurfacing shafts
- Saves maintenance time and trouble
- Reduces inventories ... consolidates packing needs
- Confidence that the packing will work every time
- 20+ years of proven, documented performance
- Runs cool, even after extended periods of continuous operation
- Never gets hard or brittle, so its easy to install and remove
- Widest range of applications
|Temperature Range*:||-400°F to + 550°F (-240°C to + 288°C)|
|Chemical Resistance:||Chemically inert, with few exceptions, over the entire 0-14 pH range.|
|Stability:||Able to withstand shaft speeds to 4,300 feet per minute (21.8 m/s)|
* See Material Safety Data Sheet for stuffing box temperatures above 150°C.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations