Thin, lightweight, durable Gore membranes provide the keys to the performance of Gore fabrics. Gore combines these very uniform barriers with contamination-resistant coatings. The resulting composites may be tailored to achieve varying degrees of windproofness, resistance to penetration by liquids, and moisture vapor permeability or “breathability.”
- GORE-TEX® Fabrics are ideal for a wide variety of applications.
- GORE® Covers are used in waste treatment plants, processing for example, green waste, biowaste, sludge, biosolids and municipal solid waste.
- Gore offers best-in-class protective fabrics for head-to-toe use by Patrol Officers, SWAT, and Corrections. These fabric options include CROSSTECH®, GORE® CHEMPAK®, GORE-TEX®, and WINDSTOPPER® fabrics.
- At Gore we specialize in the development of high-performance protective apparel for the harsh and demanding environments routinely encountered by militaries throughout the world.
- Gore offers protective fabrics for use head-to-toe in Fire and Safety applications like Structural Firefighting, Search and Rescue, EMS, Domestic Preparedness, and HazMat. One particular fabric, CROSSTECH® fabric, delivers liquid penetration resistance against blood, body fluids, and NFPA common chemicals, as well as superior performance unmatched by any other waterproof and breathable barrier fabric.
- GORE® Cleanroom Garments provide optimum protection from human-generated contaminants; resistance to shedding and static; and permeability to heat and moisture vapor.