GORE® sealants are among the world's tightest, chemically resistant gaskets. They have proven value to companies that handle aggressive or toxic materials that must be kept in compliance with environmental and safety regulations.
Made from 100% expanded PTFE, GORE® gaskets are suitable for use throughout the entire pH range, except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine. They are ideal for high temperature as well as cryogenic applications.
- GORE® GR Sheet Gasketing
- GORE® GR Sheet Gasketing has the benefits of conventional PTFE sheet without the creep and cold flow.
- GORE® Gasket Tape DB
- GORE® Gasket Tape DB is manufactured by using Gore’s patented expanded PTFE (ePTFE) process and is available on spools.
- GORE® Joint Sealant DF
- GORE® Joint Sealant DF is engineered for the reliable sealing of large, complex or damaged flanges.
- GORE® Joint Sealant DK 401
- GORE® Joint Sealant DK 401 has been specifically developed for internally sealed access holes on hot water, pressure and steam vessels.
- GORE® Series 300 Gasket Tape
- GORE® Series 300 Gasket Tape, based on the former technology, will be available through June 30, 2013. Please take action to convert now as final orders by Gore distributors are planned for no later than April 30, 2013.
- GORE® Series 500 Gasket Tape
- GORE® Series 500 Gasket Tape represents the latest advancement in worry-free sealing performance and efficiencies for steel piping and equipment.
- GORE® Series 600 Gasket Tape
- GORE® Series 600 gasket tape is a form-in-place gasket for glass-lined equipment that guards against premature gasket failure. Unlike PTFE envelope gaskets it will not degrade due to chemical attack, and will ensure a tight and long-lasting seal.
- GORE® Universal Pipe Gasket (Style 800)
- GORE® Universal Pipe Gaskets are used to seal steel, glass-lined steel, and FRP piping in chemical process piping.