- How many filters have been deployed in the field?
Hundreds of thousands of GORE Cooling Filters have been installed world wide in all types of environments, from the deserts of Africa to the corrosive coasts of Brazil, by market leading telecom OEM's.
- Which standards do the filter comply with?
GORE Cooling Filters allow the cabinets to be in compliance with these standards:
IEC 60529 (IP 55 & 65)
ETSI 300 019
GORE Cooling Filters also fulfill the requirement for UL 900 Air Filter Units.
- How long will the filter last in the field?
Typical lifetimes are 3-5 years but are influenced by several factors. Through Gore's proprietary global field testing program, our Application Engineers can provide reliable estimations of the filter replacement intervals within your deployment network.
- How efficient is the filter?
GORE Cooling Filters have an efficiency of 99% at particle sizes of 0.3µm.
- Does the filter offer protection against salt?
GORE Cooling Filters are an efficient barrier to airborne salt and coastal salt fog.
- What is the deployment temperature range the Cooling Filter can operate?
GORE Cooling Filters have been proven to maintain interior cabinet temperatures below 65 ºC, even in ambient temperatures up to 55 ºC.
- What sizes does the filter come in?
GORE Cooling Filters are available in standard ABS sizes.
|GORE Cooling Filter Part Number||Dimensions HxWxD (mm)|
|CF541239||305 x 230 x 57|
|CF541238||455 x 305 x 57|
|CF541237||605 x 455 x 57|
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.