Features and Benefits
- Patented GORE® LOW DRAG Filter Bag membrane technology provides an excellent combination of filtration efficiency, airflow, durability and cleanability.
- Polyester fibers provide good all-around chemical resistance, especially in applications operated below 79 °C (175 °F).
- Special multifilament scrim design provides excellent dimensional stability and resistance to mechanical damage over the life of the filter.
- Chemicals Processing: Dryers, bin vents, and nuisance dust collectors in the pigment, plastic, and catalyst industries.
- Minerals Processing: Finish mills, coal mills, raw mills, bulk pneumatic conveying, and bin vent dust collectors.
- Metals Processing: Process venting dust collectors in the lead, lead oxide, and iron and steel industries. Pulverized coal injection systems, fume and bulk handling systems in coke production, and sand reclamation systems in foundries.
- Power Generation and Incineration: Material handling for coal and limestone.
|Weight||543 g/m2 (16 oz/yd2)|
|Fiber Content Staple||Polyethylene Terephthalate|
|Felt construction||Supported Needle Felt|
|Continuous operating temperature||135 °C (275 °F)|
|Maximum Surge Temperature||149 °C (300 °F)|
|• Warp:||1334 N/5 cm (300 lb/2 in) wide sample|
|• Fill:||1668 N/5 cm (375 lb/2 in) wide sample|
|Mullen burst||4654 KPa (675 psi)|
|Thickness||1.91 mm (0.075 in)|
All data expressed as typical values. This technical data is subject to change. Please contact W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., directly to confirm current information.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.