Our test assemblies provide manufacturers with many benefits that improve electrical and mechanical performance such as:
- consistent, repeatable measurements with stable electrical performance up to 110 GHz
- longer service life with durable construction that resists crushing, twisting and kinking
- enhanced phase and amplitude stability with flexure and temperature
- increased throughput and reduced downtime with durable and reliable performance
- a variety of connector options specifically engineered to optimize assembly performance
For more information about the features and benefits of our test assemblies, please contact a Gore representative.