Tubing for Semiconductor Applications
The problem: Particulation of tubing into CMP slurries reduces product yields
Tubing used in flow control pinch valves and peristaltic pumps can shed particles when exposed to abrasive chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) operations. Slurries that contain debris and other particulates often produce micro scratches on the surface of the wafers leading to a decrease in product yields.
The solution: Utilize a long lasting tube that virtually eliminates particulation of tubing while pumping abrasive CMP slurries
Made of a unique composite of platinum-cured silicone and expanded PTFE, the strong and durable GORE® High-Resilience Tubing - Style 100SC provides little or no particulation of tubing. These tubes deliver a consistent flow rate, so you can precisely control the composition of the media over a longer period of time compared to other types of tubing. Manufactured to exacting standards in a clean room environment, these high-purity tubes are ideal for transporting abrasive CMP slurries and DI water.
- Enables pumping of abrasive CMP slurries with little or no particulation of tubing material
- Offers exceptionally long product life compared to silicone and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) tubing
- Maintains consistent flow rate of pumped media during fluid transfer and pumping
- Cleaner slurries and better process yields
- Durable and dependable tubing can reduce total operation costs
- Improved process consistency
- CMP Slurry Pumping
- CMP Flow Control
- DI Water Dispensing
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations