Tubing for Printing and Inks
The problem: Current alternatives are unreliable for pumping inks that contain a wide range of chemistries
Many inks used in consumer and industrial printing applications contain harsh solvents, some of which are not suitable for contact with a diaphragm pump’s wet components. These fluids can cause problems such as an increase in waste of high value inks and ultimately printer downtime.
The solution: Long lasting peristaltic pump tubing that is reliable, delivers a consistent flow of ink to the print head and is compatible with a broad spectrum of ink chemistries
GORE® High-Resilience Pump Tubing is superior in performance to other available tubing materials. Gore tubing stands up to a wide variety of chemicals found in inks and provides stable flow rates and pressure over its extended life. The result is consistent fluid transfer management and maximum printer uptime.
- Enables the use of a peristaltic pump in many applications
- Compatible with a broad spectrum of printing inks
- Offers exceptionally long product life compared to silicone and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) tubing
- Maintains a consistent flow rate
- Enables continuous high-pressure pumping of printing inks and fluids
- Withstands short duration pressures up to 100 PSI
- Increased uptime
- Reduced waste of high value inks
- Consistent fluid transfer
- UV Cured Inks
- Inkjet Printing
- Flexographic printing
- Industrial printing
- Consumer printing
Recommended Products (depending on chemistries pumped)
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations