Components for Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Processing
Global pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturers rely on Gore to help ensure the purity and security of their valuable drug products.
Our product portfolio includes pump tubing and other single-use components that enable the safe transfer, containment, and sampling of liquids. Our decades of industry experience and our fluoropolymer technology expertise continue to address significant industry challenges, including the need for more durable, reliable product performance under high-pressure or other challenging process conditions. See how our product portfolio can help improve productivity, process integrity, and cost-effectiveness.
- GORE® STA-PURE® Pump Tubing – Series PCS
- The unique composite structure of Series PCS Tubing adds strength and flex durability for superior protection against rupture and product loss.
- GORE® STA-PURE® Pump Tubing – Series PFL
- Exceptional durability and flexibility enable GORE® STA-PURE® Pump Tubing — Series PFL to keep performing reliably in applications involving the most aggressive chemicals.
- GORE® Silicone Tubing
- Designed to meet a range of performance requirements, GORE® Silicone Tubing is ideal for extended-life pumping and in applications demanding fluid transfer and peristaltic pump operations. All tubing products are fully traceable from start to finish.
- GORE® TPE Tubing
- GORE® TPE Tubing meets a variety of different pharmaceutical and bioprocess applications.
- GORE® Reinforced Silicone Hose
- GORE® Reinforced Silicone Hose is designed with single braid reinforcement for performance at high pressure.