Components for Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Processing
Global pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturers rely on Gore PharmBIO Products to ensure the purity and security of their valuable products.
Our product portfolio includes filtration media, tubing, and single-use components that enable the safe transfer, containment, and sampling of liquids. Gore has manufactured many of these products for over 20 years. We’re leveraging our fluoropolymer knowledge and expertise to develop valuable products that solve significant industry challenges in the areas of transfer, sampling, filtration and more. Take a look at our current product portfolio or contact to discuss how our technologies and expertise can help you.
- GORE® STA-PURE® Pump Tubing – Series PCS
- GORE® STA-PURE® Pump Tubing – Series PCS helps critical fluid handling processes run more reliably. It delivers superior protection against bursting and product contamination – over a much longer time compared to conventional tubes.
- GORE® STA-PURE® Pump Tubing – Series PFL
- The structure of GORE® STA-PURE® Pump Tubing – Series PFL provides higher durability compared to conventional unreinforced extruded tubing. With excellent chemical resistance, it handles nearly all aggressive chemicals.
- GORE® Silicone Tubing
- Designed to meet a range of performance requirements, GORE® Silicone Tubing is ideal for extended-life pumping and in applications demanding fluid transfer and peristaltic pump operations. All tubing products are fully traceable from start to finish.
- GORE® TPE Tubing
- Gore offers a family of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) tubing products to meet a variety of different pharmaceutical and bioprocess applications.