Geochemical Imaging Surveys
Gore provides expert geochemical imaging services for Petroleum Exploration, Minerals Exploration and for Environmental Investigations. Gore's patented passive sampler, the GORE® Module (GORE-SORBER®) is analyzed with Gore's Amplified Geochemical ImagingSM technique to provide accurate, actionable results.
- Offshore Petroleum Slick Sampling
- Slick sampling to validate and characterize your offshore petroleum system
- Offshore Petroleum Exploration
- High exploration costs offshore require you to 'Get it right the first time'. GORESM Surveys used in macroseep coring programs fill in the data gap between C6 and C15. Gore's unmatched sensitivity directly captures microseepage allowing imaging of reservoirs and assuring your petroleum target is viable.
- Onshore Petroleum Exploration
- Gore's unique AMPLIFIED GEOCHEMICAL IMAGINGSM technology has been used in over 57 countries with climates ranging from frozen trundra to dry desert to tropical jungle. Reservoirs as deep as 25,000 ft have been imaged and proper petroleum phase type determined.
- GORESM Surveys for Minerals are used to explore for buried deposits of gold, silver, copper, lead, and zinc. Gore's unique and highly sensitive passive diffusion module can detect these compounds in soil gas at levels in the part per trillion range.
- GORESM Surveys for Site Assessment are used for accurate site assessments, vapor intrusion investigations, ground and surface water sampling, conceptual site model development, and long-term monitoring.