PRISTYNE® Filter Media
High quality filter media from the world’s most trusted supplier of membrane laminates
PRISTYNE® Filter Media, from technology leader W. L. Gore & Associates, offers the best overall value for quality and performance. Over 30 years of membrane development is now available to you in an exceptionally cleanable and durable laminate. Made by W. L. Gore & Associates, the most trusted name in the industry, PRISTYNE® Filter Media packages Gore’s extensive ePTFE knowledge into an efficient, high performance laminate. With a choice of over 25 proven backing materials, you can pick the best solution for your application, or your budget.
- Aramid has a temperature limitation of 400°F/204°C and is resistant to acid attack and hydrolysis at low temperatures. Caution should be used with Aramid in a higher temperature application when moisture or acids are present in the gas stream.
- Polypropylene is used for lower temperature applications (up to 160°F/71°C). It is capable of withstanding low to medium levels of acids and bases.
- Polyester Felt with Anti-Static Fiber 3120
- Expanded PTFE Membrane on Polyester Felt with Anti-Static Fiber
- Polyester Felt 3130
- Expanded PTFE Membrane on Polyester Felt
- Woven Polyester Fabric 3220
- Expanded PTFE Membrane on Woven Polyester Fabric
- Polyester, Pleatable Filter Media 3361
- Expanded PTFE Membrane on Polyester, Pleatable Filter Media with Anti-Static Fiber
- RASTEX® PTFE fiber is beneficial in high temperature applications (up to 500°F/260°C). It is useful for chemically aggressive environments due to PTFE’s resistance to chemical attack.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations