GORE® Bulk High Purity Chemical Filters
GORE® Bulk High Purity Chemical Filters are engineered to improve product quality in the microelectronics and semiconductor industries while optimizing cost of ownership. These filters are ideal for processing bulk high purity and ultrapure electronics grade chemicals used in the manufacturing of:
- Flat panel displays (FPD), LCD, LED, OLED, AMOLED, Plasma
- Hard disk drive (HDD) and data storage
- Solar and photovoltaics (PV)
- Silicon wafers
GORE® Filters can improve efficiency in these applications:
- Final filtration
- Packaging: Drum filling, bottle filling, ISO-tainers,
- Chemical distribution
- Acids, bases, solvents, specialty chemicals
- High viscosity fluids
- Wet etch and clean chemicals, and specialty blends
- Aqueous and other higher surface tension fluids
Product form: Cartridge filter
Sizes available: 10-inch, 20-inch, 30-inch
Materials of construction:
|Series||Filtration Media||Cage, core, end caps, support layers||Retention ratings available|
|HCOEE||Hydrophobic PTFE||High density polyethylene (HDPE)||20 nm
|HCOEM||Hydrophobic PTFE||Polypropylene (PP)||.1 um
|HCIEM||Hydrophilic PTFE||Polypropylene (PP)||.1 um
*Please contact Gore for availability of the 30nm HDPE cartridge filter.
FOR MICROELECTRONICS USE ONLY.
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.