Technical Knowledge and Expertise from Gore
As the company that invented expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) and introduced it in the marketplace, Gore offers an unparalleled level of technical knowledge and experience. This know-how starts with a deep scientific understanding of fluoropolymers, particularly PTFE processing and fluoropolymer development. From that core technical base, Gore’s expertise extends across a variety of applications. Gore’s unique technical agility and commitment to manufacturing excellence enable the development of a wide range of processes and creative, reliable technologies.
Realize the Benefits of GORE™ Membranes:
- Unique properties include chemical inertness and thermal stability
- Impermeable to particulate and other solid matter
- Diffuses potentially harmful vapors and gasses
- Ideal housing for adsorbents or desiccants within sensitive environments
- Clean, non-shedding, low-extractables
FOR MICROELECTRONICS USE ONLY.
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.