GORE® Industrial Baghouse Filter Products
Proven to optimize system performance
GORE® Filtration Products provide optimum performance for the chemicals, metals, minerals, and energy industries in the form of low pressure drop, near zero emissions, and consistent flow rates. We focus on delivering optimum performance through system evaluation, troubleshooting, specific product design, proper application, installation consultation/management, and periodic lab evaluation.
- Chemicals Industry
- Our filter bag and cartridge products can help you meet the most stringent emissions regulations required of chemical processors. More importantly, they contribute to improved product capture and system optimization.
- Metals Industry
- An extremely efficient filtration solution that maximizes the output of your furnace and lets you keep capital investments, energy costs, and maintenance to a minimum.
- Minerals Industry
- We are recognized by cement producers all over the world as the leader in high-performance filter media for kiln/mill, alkali, and other pulse jet or reverse air baghouses. GORE® Filter Bags and Cartridges provide emissions control, production increases, and the lowest overall maintenance and operating costs.
- Incineration & Power Generation Industries
- GORE® PTFE membrane filter bags provide near zero emissions while increasing steam production or waste processing. We can help you comply with current and pending legislation regarding PM2.5 and heavy metals in submicron sized particles.
- SINBRAN™ Filters are a combination of sintered, porous polyethylene and a laminated GORE® membrane. These combine the strengths of membrane filtration with those of rigid body filter.
- The filtration division of W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. has a joint venture in Shanghai China, to better serve our customers around the globe by producing a variety of parts for baghouses including cages, venturis, pulse valves and more.