Aramid Felt, 475 g/m2 (14 oz/yd2)
A 204°C (400°F) maximum service temperature, aramid felt filter bag for use in pulse jet style dust collectors.
Features and benefits
- GORE™ membrane technology provides an excellent combination of filtration efficiency and dust cake release.
- Special ring spun scrim design provides excellent dimensionalstability and resistance to mechanical damage over the life of the filter.
- Chemicals Processing: Dryer baghouses in the pigment, plastic, and catalyst industries.
- Minerals Processing: Dryer baghouses in the gypsum industry and clinker cooler baghouses.
- Metals Processing: High temperature process collectorsfor lead oxide and electric arc furnace baghouses in thesteel industry.
- Power Generation and Incineration: Fly ash handling collectors.
|Weight:||475 g/m² (14 oz/yd²)|
|Fiber Content:||100% Virgin Aramid|
|Felt Construction:||Supported Needlefelt|
|Continuous Operating Temperature:||204°C (400°F)|
|Maximum Surge Temperature:||218°C (425°F)|
|• Warp:||823 N/5 cm (185 lb/2 in) wide sample|
|• Fill:||1445 N/5 cm (325 lb/2 in) wide sample|
|Mullen Burst:||2758 kPa (525 psi)|
|Thickness:||19.1 mm (0.075 in)|
|Shrinkage: 2 hours at 400°F|
|• Machine Direction:||< 3%|
|• Cross-Machine Direction:||< 3%|
|Flame-Resistance Testing ASTMD 6413-08:|
|• After Flame||0 seconds|
|• After Glow||35.1 seconds|
|• Char Length||1.1 inches|
All data expressed as typical values. This technical data is subject to change.
Please contact W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., directly to confirm current information.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations