Fuel Cell Components
Greater Performance. Greater Understanding.
In 1994, Gore developed its proprietary reinforced membrane technology, based on our expertise in engineering ePTFE. Since then we have produced millions of membrane electrode assemblies, more then any other supplier in the industry.
Our product line includes:
- GORE-SELECT® Membrane
- GORE® PRIMEA® Membrane Electrode Assemblies
- GORE® CARBEL® Gas Diffusion Membrane
- GORE® Electrodes and Electrode Assemblies
Gore Fuel Cell Components are provide high durability and power density and are designed and tested for fitness for use in the most demanding fuel cell applications worldwide:
Transportation—reliable, zero-emission power for cars and buses
Stationary—back-up power for critical systems and remote locations
Portable—fuel cell generators and compact charge devices
Co-generation—cost-efficient heat and power for homes
It is our continuing mission to make fuel cell components that are the most powerful, dependable and cost effective in the world, to meet the world's growing energy needs and environmental concerns.
- GORE® PRIMEA® MEAs for Stationary Power
- Gore’s deep, fundamental understanding of degradation mechanisms has allowed us to develop a new series of MEA with a unique combination of durability and power density.
- GORE® PRIMEA® MEAs for Transportation
- Gore MEAs can operate in dryer and hotter operating conditions, allowing for smaller, more powerful fuel cell stacks with greater system simplification.
- GORE® PRIMEA® MEAs for Portable & Backup Power
- Gore’s patented thin and extremely durable membrane and high activity electrodes allow smaller and more powerful portable fuel cell devices without the need for external humidification.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.