Fuel Cell Components
Greater Performance. Greater Understanding.
GORE™ Fuel Cell Technologies supplies the most technologically advanced portfolio of Membrane Electrode Assemblies (MEA products) for the polymer electrolyte, or proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell industry.
At Gore, our performance is not measured by innovations alone, but by the degree to which our products help you advance your vision. We understand that the success of our Membrane Electrode Assemblies (MEAs) is determined by the success of our customers who use them.
It is our mission to take the MEA and continue to make it even more powerful, more dependable and more cost-effective than ever before. Gore MEA solutions not only meet your fuel cell application needs for today, our continually advancing technology meets your needs in the future.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations
- GORE® PRIMEA® MEAs for Stationary Power
- Gore’s deep, fundamental understanding of degradation mechanisms has allowed us to develop a new series of MEA with a unique combination of durability and power density.
- GORE® PRIMEA® MEAs for Transportation
- Gore MEAs can operate in dryer and hotter operating conditions, allowing for smaller, more powerful fuel cell stacks with greater system simplification.
- GORE® PRIMEA® MEAs for Portable & Backup Power
- Gore’s patented thin and extremely durable membrane and high activity electrodes allow smaller and more powerful portable fuel cell devices without the need for external humidification.