GORE® Space Cables and Assemblies
Since 1976, Gore has provided cable assemblies to over 70 satellite programs with a 100% failure-free flight record. GORE® Spaceflight Assemblies are designed for use in harsh environments and to withstand the dynamic temperature ranges of space. All assemblies use spaceflight approved materials and are thoroughly tested. We offer wire and cable solutions that include: radiation resistance, high power designs, low phase change cable, and lightweight cable.
- Space Cables and Assemblies: Datalines
- Gore datalines combine excellent electrical performance with mechanical robustness to provide outstanding signal transmission in the most difficult situations.
- Space Cables and Assemblies - GEO Applications
- Qualified to ESA specifications, ESCC 3901/019 and 021 (with drain wire), GORE® Space Cables for geostationary Earth orbit (GEO) Applications provide the highest quality signals without compromising safety.
- Space Cables and Assemblies - High Voltage Power Cables
- Running cables in a spacecraft is time-consuming and difficult. GORE® High-Voltage Power Cables reduce the frequency of this task by providing a minimum of 10,000 hours of reliable performance at maximum voltage ratings — ratings that are based on years of test data recorded under actual operating conditions.
- Space Cables and Assemblies - LEO Applications
- GORE® Space Cables for low Earth orbit (LEO) applications help integration teams stay on schedule and avoid costly downtime. These cables are particularly well-suited for use in satellites, manned space missions, and transport vehicles.
- Space Cables and Assemblies - LVDS Interconnects
- Data integrity is key to maintaining communication among spacecraft systems during a mission. The cables that connect the systems have a direct impact on the quality of the data and the speed of transmission. GORE® Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) Interconnects offer the best signal integrity because of the combination of their robust design and their outstanding electrical performance.
- Space Cables and Assemblies - Power Distribution Cables
- Reliable power is essential for a successful mission. The cables that deliver the power are just as critical as the power-generating systems. Gore power distribution cables are the most reliable, and their robust design and copper conductors allow for easy installation in tight spaces.
- Space Cables and Assemblies - SpaceWire Cables
- Meeting the stringent electrical and mechanical requirements of ECSS-E-ST-50-12C, GORE® SpaceWire Cables provide bidirectional, high-speed data transmission up to typically 400 Mbit/s with minimal crosstalk, signal attenuation, and low skew.
- Space Cables and Assemblies - Symmetrical Interconnects
- Meeting the stringent requirements of ESCC-3902/002, Gore symmetrical interconnects are small, lightweight, and extremely flexible. These balanced, single-twinax cables maintain outstanding signal integrity at data transmission rates as high as 1 Gbit/s.