Round Cable for Defense Applications
When it comes to mission success, Gore cables provide reliability where it really counts in the field. Where signal transmission is concerned, Gore's experience, unique capabilities, and broad electronic product offering enable superior performance in hostile environments that significantly reduce program risk. Due to superior electrical performance, Gore's cable and assemblies have been used regularly for power and data transmission applications in military and commercial aircraft, ships and missiles. They're found in countermeasure systems, radar, navigational aids and ordinance and stores systems, among other land and sea applications.
See Also: Hybrid Round Cable
- 1.8 mm Simplex Cable
- The 1.8 mm simplex fiber optic cable for aerospace applications features expanded PTFE buffer, extruded jackets, and a high strength braid.
- MIL-STD-1760 Assemblies
- Gore hybrid round cable assemblies meet the international requirements of GORE® MIL-STD-1760 Aircraft/Store Electrical Interconnection System.
- MIL-W-81822/1A Hook-up Wire
- GORE® MIL-W-81822/1A dielectric material is a laminate of toughened polyester film and a special thermosetting adhesive, for outstanding mechanical toughness and cold flow resistance.
- PTFE Hook-up Wire
- Gore manufactures a variety of standard and custom PTFE insulated wire for any hook-up application.