Microwave / RF Cable for Test Applications
Gore, the premier supplier of ultra-high performance VNA cables, has developed a family of cost effective high performance general use test cables. The assemblies feature excellent insertion phase and amplitude stability with flexure. Though extremely flexible, the integrated environmental protection system features extreme crush, torque, and kink resistance. The wide operating temperature range, thermo-vac compatibility, and superior flex life ideally suit the demanding requirements of today's test environments.
- 110 GHz Test Assemblies
- GORE® PHASEFLEX® 110 GHz Test Assemblies are designed to optimize the performance of your test system while reducing your cost of test and ownership.
- General Purpose Test Assemblies
- GORE® Microwave/RF Assemblies are small, flexible, and proven reliable in major commercial, military, and space programs.
- High Throughput Production 18 GHz Test Assemblies
- GORE® PHASEFLEX® Microwave/RF Test Assemblies for high throughput production are engineered to withstand the frequent torque, bending, and shaking common to test and manufacturing floor environoments.
- GORE® PHASEFLEX® Microwave / RF Test Assemblies
- For test applications that require precise, repeatable measurements, GORE® PHASEFLEX® Microwave/RF Test Assemblies provide excellent phase and amplitude stability with flexure.
- VNA Microwave Test Assemblies
- Gore's VNA Microwave / RF Test Assemblies provide exceptional performance for precision test applications with frequencies through 67 GHz and with constant and/or highly repetitive cable movement.