Microwave / RF Cable Assemblies for Defense Applications
Gore has a variety of microwave cable assemblies designed for the demanding applications of the defense industry. Some of these assembly options include high frequency, internally ruggedized, and high density. Assemblies range in size from 0.047" to 0.320" and operate in frequencies from DC to 67 GHz with a variety of connection options.
Gore was the first company to apply fluoropolymer materials to electrical cabling assemblies. We have developed an extensive line of user-friendly, flexible microwave interconnects for all your high density needs. With worldwide support and a proven track record, we can meet your high performance microwave cabling requirements.
- 0.047 Inch Microwave / RF Coaxial Assemblies
- Gore offers 0.047” flexible microwave / RF coaxial cable assemblies that break the performance barriers of high-frequency interconnects.
- 0.085 Inch Microwave / RF Coaxial Assemblies
- The Gore 0.085 in. microwave / RF coaxial assembly family combines density, flexibility, and high electrical performance in a single, easy-to-install package.
- Microwave - RF Interconnect Solutions
- Gore microwave assemblies are small, flexible, and proven reliable in major commercial, military, and space programs.
- Microwave / RF Cable Assembly with Size 12 Contact
- Size 12 contacts meet mechanical requirements of MIL-C-39029 and are suitable for use in MIL-C-38999 connectors.
- Microwave / RF Cable Assembly with Size 8 Contact
- Our high-performance, flexible cable with #8 contact and a variety of available connector systems offers a wide array of low weight, high density options.