Gore is the leading innovator in developing high performance hook-up wire for the electronics industry. We introduced many of today's PTFE-insulated wire products, improving the speed and quality of signal transmissions in computing, avionics, telecommunications, and applications in harsh environments.
- Bonded Telemetry Pairs
- Gore offers bonded telemetry pairs with the highest transmission stability for marine geophysical exploration applications.
- Bonded Telemetry Quads
- Data transmission performance of GORE® Bonded Telemetry Quad Cable remains high, consistent, and reliable throughout its life cycle.
- MIL-W-81822/1A Hook-up Wire
- GORE® MIL-W-81822/1A dielectric material features outstanding mechanical toughness and cold flow resistance.
- PTFE Hook-up Wire
- Gore manufactures a variety of standard and custom PTFE insulated wire for any hook-up application.
GORE® Insulated Wire products share the following characteristics:
- Low capacitance, low loss, fast signal speeds and light weight
- Small diameter compared to other products with similar electrical characteristics
- Chemically inert
- Wide range of operating temperatures
Gore offers the following capabilities in insulated wire products:
- Corona-resistant, high voltage cable
- Polyester laminate and polyimide film jacketing for high cut-through resistance
- High tensile strength, cut-resistant cable
- Miniaturized, high signal speed cable